Ways to Use Facebook to locate Vacation Rentals
One of many most complicated components to staying within a vacation rental is finding the house that meets your family’s desires. Facebook is a good place to begin your search.
Here is a 5 step procedure to help you find your perfect vacation rental home using.
1. Log into Facebook. If you don’t have a Facebook account, just go there and sign up. The approach to sign up for an account is easy. Once you’re logged in, click the Home button.
2. Across the bottom of your screen you should see a row of icons including the “Group” icon: Click the Group icon.
3. On the Groups home page you’ll see a search field, it says: “Search for Groups.” Click in that field and type the following exactly: “vacation rental”.
4. If the results are too wide then add your destination city after “your initial search string. In this example, our results were over 500. To narrow your search, type in your destination city; we will use “Orlando, FL” so, type in (exactly) “Orlando, FL.”
Now you will see a list of groups on Facebook that have the sole purpose of providing an Orlando, Florida Vacation Rental for us to take a look at and, possibly, rent.
5. Once you’ve found a vacation property of interest to you, you can join the group and begin communicating using the group administrators (the group administrator is usually the owner or house manager,) about your upcoming vacation.
That’s it. Super easy, super-specific. Locating …Ways to Use Facebook to locate Vacation Rentals Read More